[Exhibition period has been extended! ] 100 Years of Czech Design
2020.03.06 fri. – 07.05 sun.
* Temporarily closed from Mar. 6–May 25
Regular hours: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
(Admission until 30 min. before closing)
*Opening hours is subject to change, due to the prevention against COVID-19 pandemic. Please check the updated information, before your visit.
General: 1,400 yen (1,200 yen)
University students: 1,000 yen (800 yen)
High school students: 500 yen (300 yen)
* Junior high school students or younger are free.
* Collection gallery is available with this ticket.
* Visitors with disability and one person accompanying them are admitted free of charge. (Please present certificate at the admission.)
* Advance tickets are available until March 5.
The National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto
Access:26-1, Okazaki Enshoji-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8344 JAPAN